Foundation Wrestling announces it’s new Dream Season Wrestling Camp!
- A 14-day Overnight Camp from July 9-22, 2013
- Cost: $1195. We also offer the option of paying half now and half before camp begins
- Ages – 11 years old to 18 years old. Must be skilled and have a minimum of 2 full years of wrestling
- Location – Troy, MO (30 minutes North of St. Louis, MO) at Cuivre River State Park The same place where the Purler Brothers’ infamous Takedown Machine Camp is held.
- Focus – Foundation Wrestling’s Phase I, II, and the CORE of Phase III techniques will be learned. This technique list is available here.
- 2013 Informational Letter
Introducing the DREAM SEASON Foundation Wrestling camps. Register today and set yourself on track to learn the entire Foundation Wrestling System… the same system that has built the renown Purler Wrestling Academy. In the past two years alone, 19 Foundation Wrestling trained / Purler trained athletes have earned Division I college wrestling scholarships. One day very soon, the Division I NCAA Championship mats will be crawling with athletes trained under our precise methods. You can learn this too in our drill intensive, small group, extremely organized DREAM SEASON wrestling camp.
About the Camp:
- Small group – +/-45 kids per camp / 2 camp groups per week
- Drill intensive – The Purler camps are known for being highly repetitive and drill intensive… this is how we learn. 1,000s of reps will be hit and the Foundation Wrestling skills (PWA System) will be burned into your muscles.
- Trained instructors – Sessions will be run by Nick Purler, as well as a couple of our trained coaches. We do not hire guest clinicians or random college kids.
- Time – We will spend a full 14 days with your son and you will not recognize him after we are done with him.
- Organized sessions – Unlike many camps, our camps follow a SYSTEM… not ‘random moves followed by recreational drill time’. We follow a plan and that plan is Foundation Wrestling. Our instructional Foundation Wrestling DVDs have been rated by Suplay Wrestler’s World, the World’s largest wrestling store, as the top DVDs ever produced for the sport of wrestling, something we are very proud of. Your son will learn the Dream Season Foundation Wrestling System. This is highly involved, thus only older and more advanced athletes will be allowed to attend.
- Team Camp Option: Many coaches use our summer camp as their team camp. Unlike other team camps, where you simply get more wrestling matches, our camp offers you the chance to expose your team to a ‘system’ of teaching and drilling and one that you can learn along with the team. Coaches that bring 10 or more wrestlers get free room and board at camp and an opportunity to learn a different way of doing things. Simply stated, our teams are not losing matches because we do not have enough live wrestling matches! Our teams are losing because they get 75 front headlocks over the course of the weekend tournament and only scored 9 takedowns! It is very likely that a competition team camp does very little for your team!! ALL COACHES MUST HAVE A USAW CARD TO ATTEND.